Frequently Asked Pasttax Questions

  • Already filed/wish to check status?
        Login to your account and it will automatically direct you to your status page.

  • Am I eligible for certain credits?
        Yes, sign up and the application will determine which credits you´re qualified for.

  • Can I file only a pasttax state or only federal?
        Yes, you can file a state or only file federal.

  • Can I file 2 different state returns on this site?
        Yes, in the state section you have the option to choose resident or
        non-resident state.

  • Can I still electronically file my past year tax return?
        You can only file your past year return by mailing it to the IRS or state tax department because electronic filing for past year returns is not allowed.

  • Can't login and forgot username or password?
        Simply use our free online chat to get assistance from one of our trained customer
        service representatives.

  • First time filing pasttax online?
        Don't worry this is easier than you think. Just login use the free created account
        and  take your simple interview. Feel Free  to use our free live chat for assistance     during your interview.

  • Having problems receiving our emails?
        Make sure you don't have any emails from us on block (bulk email or Spam blocker     can cause our emails to default into a Spam folder) or feel free to contact us     through live chat to get further assistance.

  • How long does this self pasttax preparation process take and when can I access my tax return?
        This depends on how complex your tax return is, we do allow you to save your information in your account so you can return later to complete your tax return. After you submit your order, all orders are processed on first-come, first-served basis. We also offer rush order service for an additional fee.

  • When can I experience delays on my tax returns?
        If you provide incomplete information, or incorrect information this will cause your
        tax return to be delayed.

  • Can I still claim a past year tax refund?
        Yes, the IRS will allow you to claim a tax refund going back three years but will collect taxes owed going back several years.

  • Where can I file my state pasttax?
        You can file your pasttax state return right here. We will save the same information you provided us with your federal and transfer  it over to you state forms.

Preparing your pasttax has never been easier!

Benefits & Options

  • 24 hr email support
  • Free live chat support
  • Professional advice available
  • Security & Privacy
  • Quickly send you return
  • and more...
Tax 2009